Winter Dinner Suggestions
Dinner suggestions Autumn/Winter
- Camembert fondue with a seasonal topping, bread and crudites
- Chicken Liver & Raisin Pate with Toasted Brioche and Cornichons
- Twice cooked goats cheese souffles, sun dried balsamic tomato dressing, salad garnish
- Simple smoked salmon, two ways
- Souffled Arbroath smokie creams
- Lightly spiced carrot and coconut soup (Ve)
- **Selection of home made bread rolls and/or artisan bread**
- Venison en daube, crushed new potatoes
- Oxtail ragout
- Slow roasted pork belly with a pear and celeriac mash
- Slow cooked beef fillet with a mushroom and shallot jus
- Salmon en croute
- Spicy Moroccan chickpea and vegetable tagine (Ve/V)
- **Seasonal vegetables**
- Traditional apple crumbles (can be Vegan)
- Lemon Meringue pie
- Sticky pear tarts with a Roquefort cream
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Bread and butter pudding
(V) - Vegetarian. (Ve) - Vegan. (GF) - Gluten Free
We offer freshly made afternoon cream teas delivered directly to your door at a #socialdistance whilst we are not able to cater for your events.
Please view our menus and then contact us to book.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.